MaKayla the animal lover - she loved our little baby chicks.
Bridger and MaKayla were born 6 days apart - we always say that they should have been twins but Kelli and Patti couldn't have handled twins so the Lord allowed them to go to different families. These are two cousins who really love each other and love to share their birthdays!
Bridger's birthday is June 16th and he is very excited to be 7 years old. He is a sensitive little guy and wants to make sure that everyone is happy. He is very athletic and loves playing sports - this year he played baseball for the first time and he is a natural. Bridger also loves to ride his bike and he planted a pumpkin this year from seed; we are excited to see his harvest in the fall. He is always looking out for his little brother and his mom. He is usually pretty quiet and thinks before he speaks (which is a great trait) - he is still young enough to give grandma hugs and kisses (and I love it!) I am so grateful that Bridger was born into our family 7 years ago!
Makayla's birthday is June 11th and she too is excited to be 7 years old. She is a bubbly happy little girl and shares her enthusiasm with everyone she meets. She loves playing soccer and doing gymmastics - she also enjoys jumping on the tramp and playing with her baby brother. She too gives grandma lots of hugs and kisses; she told me that we are very best friends! (gotta love that!) She loves to go camping and hiking with her family. I am so grateful that MaKayla was born 7 years ago!
I am a very lucky grandma to have these two amazing children in my life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Makayla and Bridger!
I love you both so much!
Grandma |
No comments:
Post a Comment