This is a BIG birthday week for the Hoesch family - on July 19th Ray celebrated his birthday. I am so grateful for the wonderful years that I have been blessed to share his life. He is one of the BEST people I know. He is kind, caring, a hard worker, a comedian, an amazing father, brother, son and husband. I am so happy to take some time to celebrate his life. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
Here is Ray doing something he LOVES! Cooking in his beautiful kitchen. He not ony is an amazing cook but he designed and built an amazing kitchen to cook in! He has so many wonderfu talents and he is always so willing to share them!
Another thing that Ray LOVES is his family - he enjoys his daughters and grandchildren SO MUCH and we love and appreciate him and the wonderful years that he has been on this earth. Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I don't have a lot of pictures of the twins on my computer here are work so I had to pick a couple of fun shots of these two little sweethearts. They are so much fun and filled with so much energy. We never know what to expect them to say or do but they keep us all hopping. Tommy has a very sensitive heart and is always concerned for everyone. He also loves to eat and enjoys a good snack. He keeps us laughing with his questions and comments. He is surrounded by girls and really has to stand up for himself. We are so blessed to have Tommy in our lives. Miranda is a mini-me of her mom, she has her own agenda and will willingly tell you whatever is on her mind. She is mischievious and funny - we can always expect the unexpected from our little Randi Roo. She is energetic and strong willed which can be both good and bad. We are blessed to have this little whirlwind in our lives.
Can't you see the joy and mischief in this little elf? Happy Birthday Miranda!
Tommy loves his little sister and s such a great brother - he is so excited to see Maddie eating her first birthday cake! He is a very sweet little boy - Happy Birthdy Tommy Tom!
Grandma and Grandpa love you both so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment