
Here is a picture of our cruise ship - The Carnival Elation! It was huge with 4 Restaurants, three swimming pools, 4 hot tubs, three gift shops, a casino, 4 bars, a stage, a theater, an exercise room, a spa, a jogging track, and a miniature golf course. We left San Diego on Monday, September 15th around 4:00 PM. We stood on the top deck as we moved through the harbor out to the open sea. Gratefully I had thought ahead and gotten the seasick patches from my doctor. I had a little bit of nausea the first day but it all but went away after our first night on the ship. Isn't mocern medicine amazing???
We had a great time and enjoyed every minute of the trip. I am going to put in a bunch of pictures. There are pictures of our cabin and the towel animals that our steward left for us each evening when he turned down our bed and left us some chocolates for sweet dreams. We had a cabin with a window and I was really glad it made the room seem a little bigger and we also were able to see the sun rise and set from our room and we also were able to see the ports that we stopped at.
No comments:
Post a Comment