
Well...I am finally settled into my new office space and we have a fridge, a breakroom, the computers are working, and Kelli was able to call me today and the call went directly to my phone. Hurray! It is a good day.
I'm also finally feeling better after fighting with walking pnemonia and a sinus infection - I am actually feeling "normal" today. Usually by the end of the day I am so exhausted I can hardly face driving home but today I'm just feeling the normal tired of a hard day's work!
I have to thank Ray for being so amazing while I was sick. He took such good care of me. He cooked some amazing meals and let me rest. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He also took my car on Monday morning very early and filled the gas tank after I told him that it was empty and I was worried about getting gas. It was so cold on Monday after our snowy weekend. I was so very grateful not to have to stand in the cold and wind and fill up the gas tank.
Anyway - I am feeling calm and relaxed just like the sunset that I posted. Life is good and I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment