Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Lori!








Tomorrow is my sister Lori's birthday. She is an amazing woman and I am so blessed to have her in my life and to call her my sister and my friend. When we were growing up I always looked up to her - she has always had an aura around her that attracts people to her. She is kind, considerate, and always puts others first. When we were younger she was my confidant, protector, and the best big sister you could ever ask for. I have so many wonderful memories of her over the years.

She has always had the most amazing smile - and beautiful blonde straight hair. She is tall and elegant and she is very artistic - she has an amazing eye for color and she always finds small ways to express her artistry. I have always loved her fingernails - they are an expression of who she is and her desire to express the talents that she possesses. Lori always included me in her group of friends even though I was almost 2 years younger. She was always interested in the things that I was doing and was never embarassed to have her little sister tagging along.

She is still my hero - she graduated college just a few short years ago - she is so smart! I know it was hard to go back to school later in life but she never even considered not finishing. She loves her children and grandchildren with a fierce protectiveness and I know she would do anything she could to make their lives better and happier. Lori is a great example of patience, determination, and love - I am so lucky to call her my sister. Oreo - have a wonderful birthday! I love you so very much!
Greasy (Cathy)

No comments: