Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time for Change...AGAIN

Changes - it seems like the only constant in life anymore is change. It looks like Kelli, Marc, and MaKayla will be moving to a new address in the next couple of weeks. My feelings are definitely mixed. There are some things about having the house to ourselves that is very positive and I know that Ray and I are looking forward to spreading our wings and gaining a few closets back. I'm not sure if I am going to be happy with the quiet - it might be nice sometimes but I will definitely miss my huge welcome home every night as I walk in the door tired from work; MaKayla always squeals with delight and rushes to hug me - I guess I'll have to train Ray to do that instead. :D)

I just want to let Kelli know how much I have appreciated having her in our home. She has always been willing to clean the house and cook meals. She and I are great friends and we have had the opportunity to watch some TV programs that we both enjoy, go shopping, go for our evening walks, and share some fun adventures. It will be a little lonely when Ray is out of town - I have already been priming the grandkids so everyone will come and visit me. I am grateful that Pam is so close - It is nice to know that she can be at my house in just a few short minutes if I need her.

Patti and Bryan will have to make visits from Layton as well - they already tear up the road between here and there and I am so grateful when they bring my boys down.

Of course Marc and Kelli aren't moving too far away so I expect many visits from them too!

Anyway...time for another change - many emotions and thoughts as we embark on this new adventure.

No comments: