Don't you just hate contention? I am struggling today with what seems like a misunderstanding and it is very difficult. I have come to the conclusion that women are very hard to get along with in the work force. I think it starts when we are young and we take the baggage with us that tells us everyone is talking about us and that they are out to get us. It takes so much energy to deal with all of this stuff. I just want to come to work and do my job and have a happy environment...is that too much to ask???
I have tried to apologize for something (not sure what - she won't tell me) and I have gotten the cold shoulder all day. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to be in such a close proximity - the cubicle jungle is amazing in its dimensions.
I'm sure it won't be long before the natives will start taking sides and there will be an all out war! YIKES! I hate it.
On a happier note today is Friday so I have two whole days to be away from here and to enjoy the relative calm of my family and to surround myself with those who love and appreciate me. Hopefully things will be better on Monday!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend - and take some time to tell your co-workers how amazing they are!
2 comments:
I am sorry you are having a rough day! I agree with you...men are much easier to work with. I am lucky and work mostly with men!
Enjoy your weekend and take a relaxing bath!
Patrice
How's it going? Are people being nice to my mom? Tell them they better or else!!
Post a Comment