Well...it is the BIG week for the Utah/BYU rivalry game and I am very excited. This is the payoff for buying the season tickets - having our seat and our parking spot just waiting for us as we attend the biggest game of the season! I am thrilled that so much is on the line and hopefully our Utes will do what they have been doing all season and end with an undefeated record!
Of course I have to give Kudos to BYU they too have had a wonderful season...except for the TCU game. Isn't it interesting that when you have a winning team and you come to expect greatness even a little slip up brings on doom and gloom. Most years one loss would be an excellent season but not this year. I guess that's what happens when you set your sights on perfection and you are dealing with college students who have a hard time being consistent when they have so much on their plates on any given day.
Anyway this should be a great game and a wonderful rivalry! I will be cheering for the RED, wearing my RED, and hopefully watching the RED win on Saturday!!!
I'm looking forward to a great post season - a BIG BCS bowl would be tons of fun and a great gift for the holidays.
GO UTES!!!!!
3 comments:
Go UTES!!!!!
I am so excited for the Game
i loved and am still loving the end score of that game!!!! GO UTES!!! it ain't cougar town anymore it is KRUGER TOWN!!! and i am not thinking that it is happy valley anymore cause everyone is sad but ME and my family!!!! well love you
-Dally (your favorite niece Natalie)
Post a Comment