
This is a picture of lovers beach at Land's End in Cabo San Lucas...I would love to be there right now! Isn't the water an amazing blue?I am grateful that it is Friday...but I am really tired of the smog and cold weather - we did get a little bit of rain today; and we are supposed to have some clearing wind and maybe snow on Monday. I will be very happy to see the sun again next week and hopefully we'll be able to see the mountains too!
January is always a tough month - there just isn't much to look forward to except cold weather and more cold weather. I am getting a little bit excited for the upcoming girl's trip in May. My girls and I are going to be headed to California to catch a ship bound for Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. I believe that we will be ready for some sun and fun by that time (what am I talking about? I am ready today).
This has been a very busy week here at work - I have been working diligently to get the pile of work reduced so I'm not so stressed about everything. Today I actually saw the bottom of my in-box and that was wonderful (of course it is filled up again already). I am looking forward to having some time tomorrow to really clean my house and maybe do a little shopping. It will be nice to do some things I have been putting off for the last couple of weeks.
I think that we have this whole work thing backwards...we should be working 2 days and have the other 5 off to get everything done at home. :D)
Here's to weekends, holidays, and vacations. Looking forward to all of them this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment