
This past Saturday Ray and I decided to go and meet this little guy. His previous owners just recently had a new baby and needed to move from their duplex into a house. The rental house that they found would not allow them to have pets so they advertised on KSL.com for someone to adopt their little sweetheart. Lucky for us I was scanning those very same advertisements and came across a picture of this little guy and immediately fell in love!
He is two years old and already house trained and crate trained. He is such a great little guy and very loving. He loves to snuggle and he has already taken to following me all over the house. He barks when someone is at the door or if he hears something outside that doesn't seem right. He and the cat have already established a love/hate relationship he is very calm and doesn't seem to have any animosity towards the cat - but she definitely has some animosity towards him. I'm sure they will start to get along much better as time goes on.
I'm grateful that Kelli has been going to our house during the day to let him out and to give him a little company.
I know that being a new dog owner is going to be a great adventure!

No comments:
Post a Comment