Do you think the Cam0 is working???
This is a little glen that we were hunting in - it was absolutely beautiful with the snow falling - the picture doesn't do it justice!
Ray at the lake.
This is the view from our trailer.
I didn't get a turkey but we had fun calling them in - Ray is really good at it and we had a lot of gobbling and clicking as Ray used the hen call. There is something so fun about the interaction with a wild animal. To actually call an animal and have it answer is amazing! I loved it. The air was so fresh and clean after the storms and everything was starting to turn green. It was a great way to celebrate the newness of Easter and the beauty of this holiday. It was also great to spend time with Ray - we always have so much fun together. We saw lots of deer, some rabbits, crows, meadow larks, Bluejays, ducks, geese, cranes, and turkeys. You could really see the change as winter started to loosen its grip on the forest. I love being in the great outdoors; it was really hard to leave the quiet and come home to reality. I hope everyone had a great Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment