Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Pam Bam

Today is Pamela's birthday! Hooray!!! I am so blessed to have Pam in my life - she is such a strong individual and when she sets her sights on a goal or makes a commitment she is determined to see it through. She has always been very protective of her sisters; when she was about 4 years old a little neighbor boy was picking on Patti - Pam put herself between the two of them and got right in the boy's face and yelled, "You leave my sister alone!" Surprisingly this little guy was intimidated and ran home. Pam has always been concerned about her family and she wants them all to be happy. She is a lot like her dad in her determination and sometimes they have stood toe to toe when they disagree, but Pam puts a lot of stock in what her daddy thinks and she loves to spend time with him; I also think they both love a good disagreement every once in a while! :D)
Pam is an amazing woman with wonderful talents - she loves to sing - music is like breathing to her; she is artistic, funny, and has the ability to make lifelong friends. She is a wonderful mother and has shown how devoted she is to her family - having her 3 children so close in age (currently a 4 year-old and a set of 3 year-old twins) was a huge challenge but she has given them a wonderful home where they are comfortable and secure.

Pam and Grandpa Great!

She is loyal and truly loves her husband and family and would do anything for them. I am blessed to have Pam as a daughter and to not only be her mom but I count myself very lucky to be her friend!
Have a wonderful birthday Pam Bam!!!
Love you tons,
Mom

1 comment:

Hansen Family Blog said...

Thanks mom, I think you are a little biassed, but I appreciate all of those nice words. I have been so blessed to be raised by wonderful parents.