Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy March

I found this picture of my girl's at Easter time a very long time ago. It made me smile! I love Springtime and all of the great things that come with it - including St. Patrick's Day and Easter. If you look closely Pam is holding a daffodil - I'm sure she picked it in grandma's front yard. Patti is ever the mother - making sure that Kelli doesn't fall over. I love my sweet little girls. I am grateful that they are now amazing women - who are excellent mothers and really good people. Just one of the great rewards that have blessed my life over the years. I am so lucky to be a mom!
Another reward of motherhood is becoming a grandmother. WOW! I never knew it would be so great. These little ones love you so unconditionally - it is heartwarming and it is also a huge responsibility. They too need unconditional love and that is what grandma and grandpa can give them. Each little one brings something special and amazing into my life.
I'm looking forward to the warmer days that spring will bring - I'm looking forward to spending the special holidays of spring with my family and I'm looking forward to flowers, blue skies, and sunshine. Of course to get the flowers we need those amazing spring rains. Along with the rain we get the smell of springtime and the beauty of a rainbow.
March is such a great month - it holds such promise for the future and hope for those long, lazy days of summer.
Hope you too are looking forward to springtime!
Happy March!
Cathy

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love this picture. I stole it. I now have it as my profile picture on facebook.

Patti :) said...

That is a cute pic!

Hansen Family Blog said...

No wonder our kids are so cute, look at thier cute moms;)