
I went with Kelli and her mother-in-law Taunie and Kelsey to see "Eclipse" last night. It was really good - the best of the Twilight series yet. While I was gone Ray got busy and finished the chicken coop. I was so excited this morning to see it painted and apparently the chickens were too - don't they look happy?! Ray is amazing he built this chicken coop without any plans and it is amazing!!! I am so excited to get some fresh eggs this fall. I'll have to post again when the chickens get just a little bit bigger.

This is the front of the chicken coop - it has an adorable flower box under the window and a great ramp for the chickens to go in and out. You can see their little fenced in run.

This is a close-up of the flower box and window. Ray found the window at a second-hand store - we can keep it open for ventilation when it is hot and closed in the winter. It has a screen so no little critters can get in and steal our eggs. He thought of everything!

This is the side view - you can see that the door is tall enough for us to walk in and clean out the coop. I love it!!! Thanks Ray for making such a wonderful home for our little chicks! You are GREAT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment