A nice green road in the woods! Ahhh doesn't that look peaceful?I am so glad that today is Friday - this has been a long week! We have once again experienced many days of snow and cold but we have been promised by the weatherman that there will be sunshine today and tomorrow. We are even looking at temperatures in the 40's!
I think that I might need to go and wash my car today - it really needs a nice warm bath and some TLC. The salt from the road is plastered all over it and the mats inside are very dirty! I would love to throw the windows open in my house and let in some clean fresh air. I guess I am starting to get the spring cleaning bug. February is definitely the time when spring fever starts to enter our lives. It is usually in small little increments over the next few weeks and then about mid March it hits with a vengence.
I think that this year I will be ready to receive spring with open arms!
Last night Kelli, MaKayla, and I took a little trip to Robert's Crafts - Kelli had a great idea for MaKayla's Valentine's Day box. She found a little white mailbox and decorated it with MaKayla. It turned out so cute. She is also being crafty with the Valentines that are going to be delivered to Kayla's dance class, pre-school class, and neighbor friends. It should be really fun for them to make the Valentines together and then deliver them. While we were there I enjoyed looking at all of the fun decorations for the upcoming holidays. Not only did they have Valentine's Day decorations but also St. Patrick's Day, and Easter. Now that sounds like spring is on the way!
Today was the first day in a long time that I drove to work and it wasn't in the snow! The traffic was so smooth and everyone seemed much less stressed out. That is another reason that today is such a great day! Ray and I are going to have our date night tonight; we will be going to the Hunting Expo at the Salt Palace. I am going to be able to leave work a little early so we should get there before the rush.
I always love a night out with my sweetheart!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
2 comments:
You always have such a wonderful way with words. Thanks for giving ME a great Friday! Love you!
Thanks for your parental advice and suggestions! Please keep them coming. I love to get ALL the help I can. I really love hearing what other people have done so that I can perhaps try their ideas myself. It helps a lot! Hopefully we will see you in March when we are in Utah and we can get better acquainted!
Post a Comment