Just a reminder of Green leaves and Sunshine!I need to figure out how to make my blog more exciting...I look at all of my kids, nieces, nephews, and friends blogs and they are so interesting and fun. I guess I'm going to have to find someone to tutor me! I also need to get some updated pictures to post. Most of what I already have on my computer are pretty old pictures - so I guess I'd better get busy downloading new ones.
The weekend was great - the Superbowl was one of the most exciting ever; it finally lived up to the hype. We had good food, good company, and lots of laughter.
President Hinckley's funeral was very inspiring and it gave me great comfort and peace.
Kelli and I went shopping on Saturday and I bought a new dress and shoes - I haven't done that in a long, long time - WOW that felt good!
Ray and I had dinner with my mom and dad on Friday night at Red Lobster - you should have seen the crab and butter dripping down my face - YUMMY!
We went to dinner with Patti, Bryan, the boys, Kelli, Marc, & MaKayla on Saturday night at Golden Corral - I don't think I will be going back there anytime soon - it was packed, noisy, and the food was picked over. You even had to wait in line for the cottage cheese. Not my favorite place to eat! The company was good and gratefully we were seated in a back room that wasn't too busy. The kids love that they can pick and choose whatever they want and they really love that they can have ice cream with gummy bears! I guess I can go there again someday for the kids. YIKES!
The weekend also brought more snow - I think everyone is getting a little tired of the mounds of snow - spring will definitely be welcome when it comes 6 weeks from now (because the groundhog saw his shadow)! White, white everywhere you look!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
1 comment:
I loved the Superbowl too! My favorite part was the family get-together but the game was really great too! I wanted to thank you for all your love and concern last week. Your calls sure kept my spirits up! Thanks for being such a wonderful sister!
Post a Comment