Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!


Don't you just love when Frosty comes to life and says, "Happy Birthday!" :D)

I was thinking about that on Friday when I called my sweet sister Lori to wish her a Happy Birthday - she, like Frosty shares her birthday month with the Savior. I know sometimes it must be difficult to have a birthday in December - but I also think that you have to be pretty special to be born so close to the celebration for the Savior's birth. I am so grateful for my big sister - she is an amazing woman with unlimited talents and a huge heart. I have always wanted to be just like her when I grow up!

Another special person who celebrated his birthday on Sunday was our Bryan Stender. He too has a special spirit and has added so much to our family. I am grateful for the wonderful husband he is to Patti and the great father he is to our sweet grandsons. He is a hard worker and loves to have everyone happy. I love you Bry Face!!! Happy Birthday.

Now there is one person in our family who actually was born on Christmas - she is also a blessing that married into our family. My sister-in-law Elizabeth was born on Christmas Day. I know that it has been hard for her to share her special day for so many years. I think it would be difficult to have everyone opening presents on your birthday but she never complains - because she isn't a complainer! Love you Liz - I am blessed to call you my sister.

The hardest birthday of all for me to celebrate is my little Brenden - he is going to be six on December 31st! WOW!!! Where has the last six years gone? What an amazing little guy he is. He is so sensitive to those around him. He is a great friend. He is super smart and has learned so much this year in school - his teacher is very impressed with his progress. He is a wonderful brother and a great cousin - he is always looking out for the little guy. I am so proud of my sweet little boy - who is already getting way too big - way too fast!

Anyway...as Frosty would say, "Happy Birthday!"

1 comment:

Hansen Family Blog said...

I am impressed that you wrote. Good Job!!