Dancing is so much fun!I think that life just gets too serious sometimes - we have so much stress with work, family, health, driving, finances, and everything going on in the world right now. Sometimes we need to take a page from the children around us and enjoy a small moment when we can just spread out our arms, twirl, and dance. Perhaps we could do this until we fall in a heap laughing and giggling. Is there any sound sweeter than a child's laughter?
I think we could also take a page from Mary Poppins and "Go Fly a Kite". I was driving today at lunch and felt the desire to open the sun roof on my car - I loved the fresh air and looking up into the trees that I passed - I also loved that it was snowing like crazy this morning and by lunch it was almost 50 degrees with beautiful blue skies and sunshine. I think we turned the corner and spring is about ready to pounce on us. March is kite flying month so I think that we definitely need to take advantage of warmer windy days and enjoy a day flying kites. I wasn't very good at kite flying as a child - but I still loved running with the kite and having the wind rush through my hair and feeling the freedom of a spring day spent in the sunshine!
It won't be too long before we can go fishing - I absolutely love to fish; especially with Ray. I love the fresh air and sunshine - the tug of the line when the fish hits your bait - the rocking of the boat as it lulls you to sleep - the feeling of freedom as you are away from phones, computers, and all of the trappings of life. I am ready to open my arms and embrace the joy that comes from these simple things in life.
So...I think that all of us need to turn off the TV - get away from the news - clear our minds of the clutter that life gives us and find a reason to laugh, dance, and run!
Thanks to MaKayla and her cute dancing pictures for inspiring me to find more joy in life and living! These little ones are such a great blessing in my life!
I think we could also take a page from Mary Poppins and "Go Fly a Kite". I was driving today at lunch and felt the desire to open the sun roof on my car - I loved the fresh air and looking up into the trees that I passed - I also loved that it was snowing like crazy this morning and by lunch it was almost 50 degrees with beautiful blue skies and sunshine. I think we turned the corner and spring is about ready to pounce on us. March is kite flying month so I think that we definitely need to take advantage of warmer windy days and enjoy a day flying kites. I wasn't very good at kite flying as a child - but I still loved running with the kite and having the wind rush through my hair and feeling the freedom of a spring day spent in the sunshine!
It won't be too long before we can go fishing - I absolutely love to fish; especially with Ray. I love the fresh air and sunshine - the tug of the line when the fish hits your bait - the rocking of the boat as it lulls you to sleep - the feeling of freedom as you are away from phones, computers, and all of the trappings of life. I am ready to open my arms and embrace the joy that comes from these simple things in life.
So...I think that all of us need to turn off the TV - get away from the news - clear our minds of the clutter that life gives us and find a reason to laugh, dance, and run!
Thanks to MaKayla and her cute dancing pictures for inspiring me to find more joy in life and living! These little ones are such a great blessing in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment