Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let's Go Cruisin'!



It is Wednesday afternoon and I am getting antsy - Just 2 1/2 days until vacation and I have so much to do! I am making a list of things to take and now I need to make a to do list so I don't forget anything.


Although I am very excited to make this trip I am also feeling a little sad that Ray isn't going with me. I know he will be fine and that the trip will be tons of fun but I will definitely miss him! We have spent a lot of time away from each other during our marriage - Ray has worked out of town quite often and we have always managed. But we usually spend our vacations together and I cherish the time that we share. So...this is going to be a huge new adventure. I'm sure that there will be times when we are all missing those at home but hopefully we will really enjoy the bonding time we will be sharing as mother, daughters, sisters, and friends!


I also know that absence makes the heart grow fonder and we will all appreciate our families even more when we return rested and happy!


So with a little trepidation and a lot of excitement I say Let's go Cruisin'!

No comments: