


The countdown to the cruise has officially begun - we will be leaving on our fun filled girl's vacation on Saturday the 16th at 1:00 PM. That means that in 5 days at this time we will almost be to St. George! WOW! I am so excited to spend and entire week with my girls. What fun to be with three beautiful, talented, smart, and funny women! Sometimes when we are together we can laugh ourselves silly. I can remember times when I couldn't catch my breath I was laughing so hard. Pam always has a good story or remembrance, Kelli too can tell a great tale, and Patti waits until we are all calmed down and finally breathing normally again and launches into a remembrance of her own. I can already feel the tears of joy running down my face. Is there anything more healing than a great big belly laugh with people that you love?
We are also excited to RELAX - I'm sure that we will really enjoy our time at sea, a cool ocean breeze, beautiful sunshine, the calm rocking of the ship, island music, swimming pools, sea creatures swimming along side the ship, beautiful sunsets on the water, and fresh salt air. Sigh....it is going to be amazing!
Of course I have tons to do before we leave, I need to do some last minute shopping, get a pedicure and my nails done, laundry, and packing besides working everyday and spending time with my sweetheart who I will miss terribly while we are gone.
I guess this trip is kind of like an extended Mother's Day - the chance to be with my daughters, reconnect with each other, and burst with pride as I spend time with these amazing women who are also my daughters. I am so glad that they want to spend time with me and that we have such a wonderful relationship. I hope that I can always be their friend and that we can have many more opportunities to spend time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment