Last night Kelli, MaKayla, my mom and I got together and went for a pedicure. We go to a place called Pro Nails, it is a place that Ray found for us - the original owner was the wife of one of the guys that he worked with. She has since sold the company to her sister and gone into business with her husband working at their Vietnamese Market. Although she isn't there anymore all of the ladies are so kind and are truly excited and happy to see us when we go for a pedicure. They have also recently purchased new chairs with amazing massage capabilities - it is so restful and fun to go and get a pedicure. Of course it is even more fun to go with someone and share in the restful atmosphere and the great leg, foot, and back massage. What a great way to get ready for vacation and summertime! My nails and toes officially match today and I am loving it!
I gave my mom a pedicure/manicure for her birthday so it was extra nice to see her enjoy her gift. She picked a shimmering pearl color for her toes and fingers and I think she was very happy with the result. Kelli got a french manicure with a hot pink edge - very festive - and MaKayla painted her toes purple with little white daisies. My fingers and toes are a burgandy red with just a hint of sparkle - the official OPI color is "It's a Doozi says Suzi" I love the crazy names they give their polish. :D)
I left the salon feeling rested and a little sassy having my toes all painted and my feet smooth and soft. It was GREAT!!!!
When I arrived home Ray had dinner waiting for me - am I spoiled or what?????
I love my life! I am ready to go cruisin' - I'll update the blog with pictures and details when I get back. Until then - have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment