Ahhh Sunshine - clean air and feeling much, much better. It has turned out to be a beautiful day - I think we are experiencing the January thaw and I am so grateful! We had rain this morning - yes I know rain in January but it was so needed - I could finally take a deep breath outside and fill my lungs with clean fresh air - HOORAY! I can see the mountains on both sides of the valley and their beautiful snow covered peaks. The sky is blue - I know...it is amazing I was starting to wonder if it really was up there above the muck.
My mouth is starting to feel normal again - I'm not looking forward to the follow-up appointment to finish the root canal but I am happy that my mouth is feeling better - I could actually eat something and not have my mouth burn. Another HOORAY!
My throat wasn't sore and I wasn't so tired I could hardly get out of bed this morning. In fact I got up and exercised. It felt so good and it really started my day out right. I love doing the shred at 6:00 in the morning - there is something so empowering about mastering that time of day and doing something so good for myself. WOO HOO and HOORAY for me!
Work was busy but I accomplished alot and felt very positive about the dent I made in the piles on my desk. HOORAY!!! So that will make tomorrow even better. HOORAY again!
I am holding on to the fact that the air is clean, I am feeling healthy and happy, and LIFE IS GOOD!
Hope things are looking good for you today as well! Give yourself a big HOORAY for making it through another winter day! Those HOORAY's feel so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment