Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snowmobile Fun!

Ray bought a snowmobile last week so we had to get some safety equipment to go with it - here's Brenden showing off my helmet and goggles.
A close-up of Brenden.

Bridger got on the snowmobile in the driveway and had all kinds of questions about how it works and what each button is for - this kid is a thinker! He's wearing the kid's helmet.

Here's a better picture of the snowmobile with Bridger on it!

This is Saturday in Portage, UT. I finally got the hang of driving the snowmobile. I jumped on the back when we started out and I wasn't quite ready for Ray to hit the gas - I tumbled off the back. LOL - Probably a good thing I had a helmet on!

Here's Ray - I know you can't see it but he has a HUGE smile - he was so excited to be riding on his new toy.


A Close-up of the crazy snowmobiler - notice the water droplets on the mask - I had snow spraying all over the place. It was a BLAST!!!

This is my handsome hubby - decked out for his ride. We got the snowmobile stuck in about 4 feet of snow. After digging it out for about 1/2 hour we finally got it moving again...for about 20 feet and then it got stuck again. The second time we turned it all the way around after getting it unstuck and headed back to the road where the trail was a little more groomed. Digging in the snow is hard work I was so warm I had to peel off a few layers of clothes - I know I dressed warm enough for playing in the snow! We learned a lot on our first trip out in the snow. We have a lot more experience now and will be better prepared for the next outing.
Our next trip will be ice fishing - I'll take more pictures and post that adventure too!
Looking forward to some fun in the snow this year!

2 comments:

Patti :) said...

Those are some cute boys showing off the daftey gear-lol. We all can't wait to really go and get some rides in!!

Patti :) said...

Saftey Gear-lol