Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Bridger Man!







Today is Bridger's 5th birthday and I couldn't help but think about the wonderful little guy that our Bridger is. He has a huge heart and is always concerned that everyone is happy. He also has a great sense of humor and can always make us laugh. He is adventurous and fearless which gives both his mom and his grandma a few tummy flutters. He loves babies and is such a great big brother - I love that his daddy has allowed him to see that men can be nuturers and that being a dad is the best job ever! Bridger loves animals, insects, and getting dirty. He and his brother Brenden are the best of friends and they always have so much fun together. I am so blessed to be Bridger's grandma. He is an amazing little guy!
Happy Birthday Bridger!
Grandma and Grandpa Red love you tons and tons!

No comments: