Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vacation Part IV Disneyland

This is the wait at the curb after the cruise - Rosa picked us up and we were so excited to head to Disneyland - one more day of vacation and fun, fun, fun!

The New Nemo Ride - we were so lucky to hit this ride first - the wait was probably 10 minutes!

Kelli waiting for Nemo - Keep on Swimming!


Darla on the Nemo Ride!

Jungle Adventure - look how happy we are!

Pam waiting for the Winnie the Pooh ride!


The self picture - everyone has to take one!


Kelli and Patti riding Winnie the Pooh!

Eyore on the Winnie the Pooh ride - this is the ride that Ray took the grandkids on when we went at least 20 times! Eyore is his favorite so we took this picture in his honor!

Waiting for Indiana Jones!

Toon Town - Patti in Roger Rabbit's Jail.


Pluto - and the girls!

Patti and Kelli pumping gas!

We went on Small World not realizing that it had been remodeled - what a fun new ride. All of the Disney characters are included among the international dolls - it's almost like a "Where's Waldo as you look for the princesses, Mickey, Minnie, and many other characters. It was so new and fresh too - I would highly recommend riding this one if you haven't for a while!


Here I am on the small world ride - it is also cool and calm - I loved that part too!


Here's Pam in Holland - love the windmills!

We found Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye in the good Old USA!

This sign read - shorter riders should go first. I laughed because Kelli and Patti are definitely shorter!!!

Kelli and Zurg!

Patti and Zurg!

Me with Buzz in the background - look hard you can see him!

This was the last ride of the night - I was so tired by this time - a full day at Disneyland is a HUGE workout! We spent a little more time looking for souveneirs and then headed to the car for the 40 minute drive to Rosa and Mitsugu's. I can't remember the last time I was that tired. We were awakened by the cell phone ringing in the morning as Ray called to see if we were on the road yet. So I rousted the girls we gave hugs to Rosa and Mitsugu, and we headed to McDonald's for breakfast before we started the long drive home. We had a wonderful time - my next blog will be about what waited for me when I got home - stay tuned!!!!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I finally updated some what of my blog I promise I will finnish once Finals are over. I love seeing your pic.s from your Vacation!! loved having you here!

Dan and Patrice said...

I can't wait to see what the surprise is?!?

What a great trip with the girls!