Yes, I do love these eyes!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Precious Sight
I love these eyes - and I am so grateful that after yesterday's Lasik procedure they are still intact - in fact the right eye is seeing better than ever! Can I just say that I love the Moran Eye Center and Dr. Moshifar? They took such good care of Ray and those precious eyes. Of course he was a little bit sore and he needed a lot of TLC but it is totally worth it if he can see without the aid of contacts and glasses. I had this same procedure done last year to my left eye and I can't even begin to tell you how great it is to be able to wear normal sunglasses, to not have to worry about contacts and all the paraphanalia that goes with them, and to not have to worry about where my glasses have been put or if they are getting scratched. I know that Ray will soon appreciate all of these same things and be very grateful for the technology and knowledge that we have today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment