Thursday, August 6, 2009

Looking Forward to a Great Birthday!

It is two days until my birthday and Ray has planned a wonderful getaway for us - I am so excited! We will be leaving very early tomorrow morning to go to San Diego - I love it there. We are going to be staying at the Westgate Hotel and they have a killer Seafood Buffet called the Seafood Soiree - you can't believe the crab, lobster, salmon, shrimp, sushi, and just about anything seafood you can think of. They also have a dessert bar that is AMAZING! Then we are going to go down to the ocean and watch the fireworks over the water from the ball park. I know it will be great.

Saturday is going to be an R&R day - sleep in, have room service bring us breakfast, go to the beach, and just enjoy - doesn't that sound like a little slice of heaven? That evening we are going to see the Padre's play the Mets - it has been a long time since I have been to a Major League Baseball game - it will be so much fun.

Sunday we are going deep sea fishing! Thank goodness for seasick patches - mine will be firmly in place behind my right ear! This should be an all day adventure and I know we will be ready to be back in the room relaxing when the day is over! Hope we catch some BIG ones!

Monday we will be heading home - now...doesn't that sound like an amazing birthday present? I am so spoiled!

Ray is such a great husband and he takes such good care of me and the girls. I don't even want to think about what my life would be like without him. We have shared so much over the years and we have so much invested in the life that we have it is absolutely amazing and I am so grateful!

I'll have pictures and I'm sure some great stories when we get back!

No comments: