Monday, March 31, 2008

What a difference a day makes! I think that I have just spent the longest weekend on record! Isn't it amazing how a moment can change everything? Ray and I were planning on going to Wendover to see Travis Tritt in concert on Friday evening but our plans were altered when Ray had a little glitch at work. Actually it ended up being a huge glitch that caused us all kinds of worry and heartburn over the weekend but was gratefully resolved this morning.

We also were worried about Patti and our new little grandson and that was also resolved this morning. I can't express how grateful I am for prayer and for a family that is so supportive when difficult things happen.

I woke up this morning with a Monday attitude that was increased by 4 inches of snow on the ground. I'm am ready for spring and it doesn't seem to want to come. Tomorrow is the first day of April and it looks like we are going to have a whole week of storms and colder temperatures. I want warmth, sunshine, and April flowers!

Work also gave me a dose of Monday morning blues - we had an interesting meeting this morning that involved issues related to a change that the company is making with our paychecks and those in the meeting were more than a little bit chagrined with the way the changes were presented. I hate when there is contention at work.

It is 4:40 PM and I am looking forward to this day being over. I'm sure that things will get better and there will be a brighter outlook tomorrow.

Of course the blessings that have touched me today are amazing and I am grateful!!!!

1 comment:

dalie said...

hi aunt cathy

i hate the snow and i have said UNCLE for about the p'ast week or so. i am sooo sick of the snow and crappy weather i want the sun to shine. well have a good day

Love you TONZ

Dalie (natalie)