Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas 2011

We always celebrate with my parents on Christmas Eve - it has been a really great tradition.  They are so cute!

Here's the Roethel family munching on appetizers and enjoying the company.

Waiting for the yummy ham to be ready.

After a delicious dinner grandpa great always reads "The Night Before Christmas"

Kelli and Patti enjoying the evening together.

Christmas Morning...I got a surprise gift from my sweetheart

A framed copy of our family picture - I was so excited!!!!!  THANKS RAY

Here's Oliver checking to see if he has a present under the tree.

So excited to open the gifts!

Even Savannah joined the party.  Danny, Pam, Eric & Patti watching the gift extranvaganza.

Who's turn is it?

More Christmas excitement.

Grandma and Cru checkin out his new gift.

Danny helping Maddie open her gift.

So excited to have such great toys.

The three older girls sharing their fun gifts.
Christmas 2011 is in the books.  I can't believe how long it takes to prepare for this holiday and how quickly it is over.  I was excited that I got everyone's PJ sizes correct and everyone was happy with their presents.  I love the time we spend as a family and the traditions that we share each year.  It is so great to be surrounded by those you love during the holidays.  It's busy, crazy, sentimental, and tons of fun!  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that you remembered the real reason for the celebration and felt the joy that comes from knowing that Christ was born!

No comments: