Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Brenden!

This past year was a banner year for our Brenden - he was baptized a year ago in January.  I love this picture of him and Grandpa Great!

You can see that Brenden is active and loves to have fun.  He is an amazing young boy.

Of course grandma is very proud of her oldest grandson.  He is AMAZING!!

Brenden LOVES to eat - he is a real foodie.   His mom is a little nervous about her food bill once Brenden and his brothers reach their teens.  LOL!

Brenden played his first year of baseball this past spring.  He did a GREAT job.  He is a wonderful batter and right fielder.  It was so fun to go to his games.

Because Brenden was born on New Year's Eve we lit off fireworks last year to celebrate not only the New Year but for Brenden.  Notice the snow...you can tell that this was last year!!!

We had some fun camping and fishing trips and Brenden is an excellent fisherman.  He is so patient.

We had a fun night out at the Bee's game this past Summer.

Elk Hunting with Grandpa

Isn't he a handsome boy?  I forgot to take my camera to his 9th Birthday party but luckily I have pictures of some of the fun things we did throughout the year.  Ray did take some pictures on his camera - perhaps I will have the time to download those at a later date.  He had a Harry Potter party and his mom and Aunt Pam made him an amazing Harry Potter cake.  They had fun stations that everyone went to to make wands and go shopping at Berti Botts.  The favor was a brown paper bag filled with candy with a large pretzel tied with rafia - it looked like a broom.  He received some wonderful gifts and was very excited to get the Xbox Harry Potter games.  I can hardly believe how quickly the past 9 years have sped past.  I feel extremely blessed to have Brenden in my life.  Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you!

1 comment:

Patti :) said...

Oh this made me kind of teary- he is so handsome!!