Friday, March 4, 2011

Thirty Day Challenge

Patti Posted this challenge - I will try to do the whole 30 days but I will definitely take the weekends off.  LOL!

So Here is Day 1 -
This is a recent picture of me.

15 Interesting facts:

1 - I have been married to my sweetheart for almost 34 years.
2 - I have three beautiful daughters who are amazing women, mothers, and my very dear friends.
3 - I have lived in Utah all of my life and love it!
4 - I enjoy reading - you can see in my picture that I received a Nook for Christmas to help with this addicition.
5 - I have a little dog named Oliver   - he is half Shitzu and half Jack Russell Terrier (very cute)
6 - I love to write and have even had a few things published in my illustrious past (college stuff)
7 - I really enjoy college football - especially my UTES!  I really bleed red!
8 - I got interested in raising chickens for eggs this past year and it has been an amazing journey.
9 - I love to garden and I really enjoy using my fresh vegi's in yummy recipes.
10 - I love sushi - in fact Ray and I took a class a few years ago and often make our own.
11 - I have nine grandchildren who are the light of my life.
12 - I love a good chick flick, adventure, or mystery.
13 - I enjoy most anything on the food network and Ray and I love to cook together.
14 - I love camping, fishing, and hunting.  Being in the outdoors is amazing!
15 - I work in the health insurance industry, but I have also worked as a Waitress, Executive Assistant, Hardware clerk, I have delivered singing telegrams, decorated with balloons, been an Assistant Wedding Planner, Legal Secretary, Cashier, and that doesn't even include all of the hats I have worn as a mother, wife, daughter, and sister over the years. 

So that is just a few things about me.  I will write about the Love of my life in the next installation.
Jump on the blogging train!

********************************************************************************


Who is up to the Thirty Day Challenge?



Here is the Plan:

It's called 30 days of randomness, lets see who is up to the challenge and learn more about each other in the process.



Post 1: Introduction, recent photo of yourself and 15 interesting facts

Post 2: Your first Love

Post 3: Your Parents

Post 4: A song to match your mood

Post 5: A picture of something that makes you Happy

Post 6: A place you have traveled too

Post 7: Bible Verse Or Favorite Quote

Post 8: Something you Miss

Post 9: The first 10 songs on your ipod shuffle, Mp3 Player or other play list

Post 10: Bullet your whole day

Post 11: Somewhere you would like to visit

Post 12: Your highs and lows of the past month

Post 13: Pictures of five famous people you find attractive

Post 14: Someone who fascinates you

Post 15: A photo of something you ate today

Post 16: A letter to someone who has hurt you

Post 17: A YouTube video you like

Post 18: A photo of you ten years ago

Post 19: A Bible verse or favorite Quote

Post 20: A regret you have

Post 21: Explain how you got your scars

Post 22: Your favorite pet

Post 23: The last thing to make you Cry

Post 24: Talk about the last "Random Act of Kindness" you encountered

Post 25: Ten things you want to do before you die

Post 26: How do you think other's view you?

Post 27: Picture of your family

Post 28: Your favorite Musician and why

Post 29: A photo of you as a child

Post 30: Something you learned about yourself in the last 30 posts



If anyone is up for the Challenge I would love to learn more about my friends and family!
HUGS!
Cathy

No comments: