I agree with you about this freezing cold! I'm sitting here in my office with a blanket around my shoulders, a cup hot chocolate and my heater going full blast! And I'm still not warm! I'm dreading the walk to my car and the thought of having to scrape my windows is not a pleasant one. Thanks again for all your cute birthday notes and well wishes yesterday. You are very special to me. I'm thrilled to hear about Patti. Isn't life wonderful? Talk to you soon!
1 comment:
I agree with you about this freezing cold! I'm sitting here in my office with a blanket around my shoulders, a cup hot chocolate and my heater going full blast! And I'm still not warm! I'm dreading the walk to my car and the thought of having to scrape my windows is not a pleasant one. Thanks again for all your cute birthday notes and well wishes yesterday. You are very special to me. I'm thrilled to hear about Patti. Isn't life wonderful? Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment