So Angie Tagged me and I am definitely not one who wants to end the fun so here goes.
1- I have been married to the greatest person I know for 30 years. How could anyone be so lucky? Ray is amazing and I'm still learning wonderful things about him every day.
2- I have six beautiful grandchildren and my oldest daughter Patti is expecting my seventh - we don't know what she is having yet and it is a great mystery since we currently have three girls and three boys. Which group is going to be ahead??
3- I went Elk hunting this year for the first time and we ended up getting lost (although Ray insists that we weren't lost it was the Jeep that was lost), gratefully we found our camp and retrieved the Jeep the next day. It is a good idea to keep your GPS with you when you go chasing after a herd of elk.
4-I drive a Ford Explorer that is charcoal gray - it has leather interior which I never thought would make a difference - I'm not a big car enthusiast - but I must say that I really like the feel and smell of leather and I love all the bells and whistles. I could easily get used to being spoiled!
5-I am the mother of three amazing daughters who suprise daily with their talents and just by being the wonderful women that they are. It makes me think that somewhere along the way I did something right to help them develop and become such good people. All three of them are good mothers who bless the lives of my grandchildren on a daily basis.
6-I secretly want to write a novel and have it published. I have started about 100 times and I just haven't found the perfect subject matter yet...but I won't give up.
Okay, the rules for the tag are to list 6 things on your blog about you and then go to 6 blogs and let them know that they have been tagged. Leave me a comment to let me know that you have read mine.
Tag....you're it!
4 comments:
I loved reading your blog! Elk hunting, aye? I would love to go Moose hunting. I have a weird obsession with moose! Happy Holidays!
You tagged me, but I already did it :) Couldn't possibly do it again - ha ha
Ok, I read your tag and posted mine :)
I have read your tags. I guess that I will finally have to do my own.
Kelli
Post a Comment